Applicants must be members of the RNA Society.
- Fill out the form below.
- Upload ONE merged pdf file named ApplicantLastName_Eclipse.pdf that includes:
- Applicant’s current Curriculum Vitae
- A 7000-character Summary of your research contributions and accomplishments to date (~1500 words)
- A 2500-character Abstract that would form the basis of a Mini-review in RNA that examines an important concept in your field of research (~500 words)
- A Letter of Support, named ApplicantLastName_Eclipse_Support.pdf, from the current research advisor summarizing the applicant’s cumulative contributions to the area of high throughput RNA biology. Please provide this link to your reference for submitting their recommendation:
Applications must be submitted by October 31st, 2021.