Applicants must be members of the RNA Society.
- Fill out the form below.
- Upload ONE merged pdf file named ApplicantLastName_URS.pdf that includes:
- Applicant’s current Curriculum Vitae
- A declaration of applicant’s eligibility for this award based on the criteria above (please provide sufficient detail to verify eligibility)
- A 7000-character Summary of your research contributions and accomplishments to date (~1500 words)
- A 2500-character Abstract that would form the basis of a Mini-review in RNA that examines an important concept in your field of research (~500 words)
- A Letter of Support, named ApplicantLastName_URS_Support.pdf, from a past or current research supervisor/mentor summarizing the applicant’s cumulative contributions to advancing RNA research. Please provide this link to your reference for submitting their recommendation:
Applications must be submitted by October 31st, 2021.