RNA 2012 Lodging
The conference has blocked rooms at five Ann Arbor hotels and in the University of Michigan campus residence halls. There are a variety of housing options offered so that you can find accommodations to suit your preferences. Please note that all of the hotels and residence halls strictly enforce a 100% no-smoking policy.
Please find the available hotels listed below in alphabetical order.
Hotel reservations should be made by you directly with your preferred hotel. Mention The RNA Society when you make your reservation to receive the discounted RNA rate. Pay close attention to the reservation deadline dates, as they may differ between the hotels. Click here for a description of each hotel option, including reservation deadlines and rates. Note all hotel rates are subject to state and local taxes, currently 11% and subject to change.
Dorm reservations You’ll be able to reserve a room during your online registration.
Courtyard by Marriott
3205 Boardwalk Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48108 USA
Location: The Courtyard by Marriott Ann Arbor is located adjacent to Fairfield Inn, about 3.5 miles from UM Central Campus and all conference activities and just blocks from I-94 and Briarwood shopping mall. Public transportation to campus is within walking distance, but the service has limited hours of operation – go to http://www.aata.org/PlanYourTrip.asp for more information.
General Information: Completely renovated, complimentary newspaper, on-site restaurant, complimentary parking, fitness center/indoor pool, and complimentary high-speed internet.
Rates: $111 per night, single or double occupancy (plus tax). Check in: 3:00 p.m. Check out: 12:00 p.m.
Reservations: Please go to http://cwp.marriott.com/arbch/2012rnasociety. The reservation deadline for the Courtyard Marriott is April 25, 2012.
615 E. Huron Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104 USA
Toll Free: 800-666-8693 (US only)
General Information: Amenities include striking views of Ann Arbor and the University of Michigan, complimentary high-speed Internet access, complimentary parking, daily newspapers delivered to each guest room and early morning coffee, as well as an on-site restaurant.
Rates: Classic Level, $151 per night single occupancy (plus tax). Business Levels, $156 per night single occupancy (plus tax). Please add $23 for each additional guest. Check in: 4:00 p.m. Check out: 11:00 a.m.
Reservations: Please call the Dahlmann Campus Inn directly at 800.666.8693 (toll free within the US) or 734.769.2200. No online reservations are available. The reservation deadline for The Dahlmann Campus Inn is April 25, 2012.
3285 Boardwalk Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48108 USA
Toll-free: 800-407-3395 (US only)
General Information: Freshly designed guest rooms and free internet access, along with complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, featuring hot breakfast sandwiches, waffles and more each morning. Indoor pool and whirlpool, and onsite fitness center.
Rates: $89 per night, single or double occupancy (plus tax). Check in: 3:00 p.m. Check out: 12:00 p.m.
Reservations: Please go to http://cwp.marriott.com/arbfi/rnasociety2012. The reservation deadline for the Fairfield Inn is April 25, 2012.
610 Hilton Blvd
Ann Arbor, MI 48108 USA
General Information: Superior room service and elegant accommodations, all guests receive a complimentary breakfast buffet and free wireless internet access, in addition to access to the hotel’s exercise room, large indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna.
Rates: $109 per night single occupancy (plus tax). Check in: 4:00 p.m. Check out: 11:00 a.m.
Reservations: Book online at https://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/g_reservation.cfm?groupID=679464&hotelID=4505 or call the Kensington Court directly at 800.344.7829 (toll free within the US) or 734.761.7800 and identify yourself as an RNA participant. The reservation deadline for The Kensington Court is April 13, 2012. Requests after April 13 will be accommodated on a space available basis, and at a rate of $115 per night, single/double.
105 South State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1285
The North Quadrangle Residential and Academic Complex is the newest residence hall at University of Michigan. This residence hall offers primarily singles with shared baths off a common hallway. The newest dormitory on campus, North Quad is located less than two blocks from the conference sessions. For a peek inside North Quad, tune into YouTube or Out of the Blue.
Single, $320.00 per person, 5 nights (May 29, 30, 31, June 1, 2), including 5 breakfasts and a linen packet
Double (very limited availability), $225.00 per person, 5 nights (May 29, 30, 31, June 1, 2), including 5 breakfasts and a linen packet
Extra Nights: Available on a limited basis, May 28, and June 3 only. No breakfast is included with extra nights. Single, $54 per person per night. Double, $35 per person per night (double occupancy required)Every four singles will share a bathroom located off of a common hallway (with guests of the same gender)
Wireless, high-speed internet access
Lounges are located on each floor
A very limited number of triple rooms are available – please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
UNFORTUNATELY THE BELL TOWER IS FULLY BOOKED. PLEASE TRY ONE OF THE OTHER CONFERENCE HOTELS.
300 South Thayer Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104 USA
Toll Free: 800-562-3559 (US only)
Location: The Bell Tower Hotel is the only hotel located on the University of Michigan campus, and it is the closest hotel to the sessions.
General information: Morning newspaper delivered to each guest room, complimentary continental breakfast, complimentary high-speed internet and complimentary valet parking.
Rates: $149 per night single occupancy (plus tax), $171 per night double occupancy (plus tax). Please add $22 for each additional guest. Check in: 4:00 p.m. Check out: 11:00 a.m.
Reservations: Please call the Bell Tower directly at 800.562.3559 (toll free within the US) or 734.769.3010 and identify yourself as an RNA participant. No online reservations are available. The reservation deadline for The Bell Tower is April 25, 2012.
RNA 2012 Parking Information for Dorm Guests
NORTH QUAD RESIDENTS
- GARAGE LOCATION: the Maynard Parking structure is located at Maynard and Williams Streets.
- PARKING FEE: The cost is $10.00 per vehicle per each 24 hours of parking (if you arrive on Tuesday, May 28, and depart on Sunday, June 3, the total charge will be $60.00 per vehicle (tax included).
- PAYMENT: All attendees must pay by credit card over the phone in advance (only MC & Visa). The office phone number is (734)-761-7235 – please ask for Amanda Palencia. Once the transaction is completed Amanda will send the parking pass to the attendee electronically with a specific logo, date and serial number.
- DISPLAY OF PARKING PERMIT: It is the attendees’ responsibility to print off the pass for display/use upon arrival. Upon entering the garage, you will need to take a ticket from the kiosk – retain that ticket until departure. The parking pass must be prominently displayed (front dashboard) in the vehicle at all times while parked in the Maynard Street Parking Facility. Republic Parking does tow vehicles from its facilities after 72 hours of continuous use so the visible display of the parking pass is essential.
- IN AND OUT PRIVILEGES: Attendees are allowed in and out privileges if they choose but must show their parking pass to the cashier upon exiting in order to avoid additional charges.
- GARAGE LOCATION: The designated Cambridge House parking location is the University of Michigan “SC9 Yellow” lot, located at the corner of Hill Street and South Division, about two blocks from Cambridge House.
- PARKING FEE: The cost is $5.00 per vehicle per day. On Saturday and Sunday, parking is FREE.
- PAYMENT: You can purchase a permit at the Cambridge House front desk, or you can go online: https://regstg.com/Registration/Introduction.aspx?rid=10a1bbd2-487c-4656-968d-7fcc26fe60d5
- DISPLAY OF PARKING PERMIT: The parking pass must be prominently displayed (front dashboard) in the vehicle at all times.
- IN AND OUT PRIVILEGES: Attendees are allowed in and out privileges with a valid parking permit.
- NOTE: Even with a valid parking permit, University of Michigan cannot guarantee parking availability. Please be advised that parking in an unauthorized area may result in a ticket(s). Conference Services is not responsible for tickets received by guests.