Thank you to the
for their generous
support of the 2020 RNA Virtual Meeting!
A dedicated RNA 2020 team from Lexogen will be available for a Live chat during the event. Find us on ZOOM:
- Join us on Wednesday, May 27 – 1 pm – 5 pm GMT (6 am – 10 am PST)
- Join us on Friday, May 29 – 1 pm – 5 pm GMT (6 am -10 am PST)
We are looking forward to learning about your projects and introducing our solutions!
If you are not available at these times, please leave us a message in this form, and we will contact you.
We are honored to host the following talks at the RNA2020:
- TraPR: a universal method for the rapid isolation of all known classes of functional silencing small RNAs
Thomas Grentzinger, PhD
PostDoc Researcher at ETH Zürich
- RNA-Seq of dried blood spot samples using Lexogen’s QuantSeq 3’ mRNA-Seq FWD assay
Steve W.Cole, PhD
Professor at UCLA School of Medicine
- Nested barcode sets and sequences for the minimization of multiplexing-specific cross-contamination in RNA-Seq runs
Andreas Tuerk, PhD
Head of Bioinformatics at Lexogen
All speakers will be available to answer your questions in a LIVE Q&A session on Thursday, May 28:
- Thomas Grentzinger at 3:00 – 3:20 pm GMT (8 am PST)
- Andreas Tuerk at 3.20 – 3:40 pm GMT (8.20 am PST)
- Steve Cole at 3.40 – 4:00 pm GMT (8.40 am PST)
Find the ZOOM link for Q&A HERE. You can also leave your question with us by e-mailing it to Lukas Paul – firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure they are answered in the Q&A session, which will be available for viewing afterwards as well.
Eclipse Bioinnovations, Inc. LIVE Virtual Vendor Booth
June 3, 2020
- 10:00 AM PST (link to register for this session is https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0qcuCgpj0qHtda9S2Apx-XOnJr2oPFPmmD
You can email your questions in advance to email@example.com to be included in the Virtual Vendor Booth.
Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd. Seminar LIVE Q&A Session
Friday, May 29, 2020
- 10:00 AM PST (link to register for this session: https://register.nanoporetech.com/rna_qa)